Monday, April 28, 2014
Brought to you by: http://nrhatch.wordpress.com/
Here are 10 Ways to Attract Positive Energy into your life, while boosting your immune system, curing dis-ease, and counter-balancing daily stress:
1. Love and accept yourself as you are right now. Start a list to remind yourself of all your wonderful qualities. Add to it every day.
E.g., I am the most positive person I know.
2. Free yourself from past resentments and disappointments about who you were yesterday. Stop engaging in self-blame and guilt for past acts and omissions. Today is the first day of the rest of your life. Revel in it.
As Scrooge announced on Christmas morn, “I am not the man I was!”
3. Let go of any and all resentment you’re hanging onto about everyone and everything else. Stop looking for reasons to criticize and blame others for their acts and omissions. Let go of your desire to control others.
The past is gone. It is what it is, and cannot be changed. Let it go.
4. Stop giving your power away. Use your time, energy, and vitality wisely. Every time you choose to focus on a negative, you are depleting your reserves rather than re-charging your batteries.
Focus on circulating and re-circulating positive, life-affirming ideas.
5. Use creative visualization and your imagination to your advantage, not your detriment. Instead of picturing worst case scenarios, see things as you want them to be. Visualize yourself doing things in a state of perfect health.
Visualize ideal outcomes and happy endings, not dire consequences.
6. Do not speak of your illness, or dis-ease with others. The more attention you place on what you don’t want in your life, the more energy it absorbs. Remove your attention from your dis-ease. Put your focus and attention on the things in your life that make you feel good.
Starve your illness and dis-ease by refusing to dwell on them.
7. Love is the antidote to fear. If you appreciate the many blessings in your life, and express gratitude for anything and everything, you begin to flow in a healing bath (rather than languishing in toxins). Develop an attitude of gratitude by making a list of all the things you are grateful for, including increased health and vitality.
Be grateful for the health and well-being coming your way.
8. Recognize that you have the power to heal yourself. That healing power flows from the thoughts you think. Allow positive thoughts to circulate, eliminating stress and boosting your immune system.
There is no such thing as incurable. Miracles abound.
9. Be happy. Appreciate this moment. Resist nothing. Love yourself and others. Be grateful for small blessings. Make happiness your number one priority. When you remain positive, you summon well-being, and vanquish illness and dis-ease.
When we exist in a state of happiness, we boost our immune systems and allow our bodies to use energy reserves for healing.
10. Laugh! Laugh again! Watch funny movies and recall memories that make you laugh. Once you access the joy within, let it expand to fill your entire being, crowding out illness and dis-ease.
Monday, April 21, 2014
Michael Jackson knew about the power of thought! Here's a handwritten note to himself... (Please Comment!)
It reads: "I have learned that it is what you put in your mind mentally what you think and do, that makes your person. And you can put any mental object in this mind and it will bring it to reality. So this means we can program ourselves to be the people we want to be, Whatever the subject matter is, live in it By a mental physical program or system of learning and doing. Studying all the greats in that field and becoming greater. My program will consist of, = "
Here's a sample of Chapter 7 from Betty Eadie's book "Embraced by the light".
....Positive and negative energies work in opposition to each other. And when we internalize these energies, they become our servants. Positive attracts positive, and negative attracts negative. Light cleaves to light, and darkness loves darkness. If we become mostly positive or mostly negative, we begin to associate with others like us. But we have the choice to become positive or negative. Simply by thinking positive thoughts and speaking positive words we attract positive energy. I saw that this is the case. I saw different energies surround different people. I saw how a person's words actually affect the energy field around him. The very words themselves – the vibrations in the air – attract one type of energy or another. A person's desires have a similar effect. There is power in our thoughts. We create our own surroundings by the thoughts we think. Physically, this may take a period of time, but spiritually it is instantaneous. If we understood the power of our thoughts, we would guard them more closely. If we understood the awesome power of our words, we would prefer silence to almost anything negative. In our thoughts and words we create our own weaknesses and our own strengths. Our limitations and joys begin in our hearts. We can always replace negative with positive.
Because our thoughts can affect this eternal energy, they are the source of creation. All creation begins in the mind. It must be thought first. Gifted people are able to use their imaginations to create new things; both wonderful and terrible. Some people come to this earth with their powers of imagination already well developed, and I saw that some of them misuse that power here. Some people use negative energy to create harmful things — items or words that can destroy. Others use their imaginations in positive ways, to the betterment of those around them. These people truly create joy and are blessed. There is a literal power in the creations of the mind. Thoughts are deeds.
I understood that life is lived most fully in the imagination – that, ironically, imagination is the key to reality. This is something I never would have supposed. We are sent here to live life fully, to live it abundantly, to find joy in our own creations, whether they are new thoughts or things or emotions or experiences. We are to create our own lives, to exercise our gifts and experience both failure and success. We are to use our free will to expand and magnify our lives.
By. Kathryn Thomas
What is Quantum Physics?
Simply put, Quantum Physics details the vibrating frequencies of things. Everything on this earth vibrates at certain frequencies, including our thoughts.
Being the emotional creatures that we are, our thoughts with positive emotions vibrate at a different level than our thoughts with negative emotions. Quantum Physics scientists are now able to measure these different vibrations. In addition, they have made some exciting discoveries about how they affect our health, our wealth, our relationships, and many more aspects of our lives!
Quantum Physics And The Law Of Attraction
In the realm of Quantum Physics, there is a Law of Attraction which states: "Like attracts like." This means that your vibrations attract similar vibrations. Positive emotions vibrate at a higher level and negative emotions vibrate at a lower level.
According to the Law of Attraction, when we are sending out "good vibrations" we are also attracting these same higher level vibrations back to us. For example, when we are happy, we attract more happiness to us. Because of these natural laws of Quantum Physics, we are attracting more good things into our lives to be happy about.
On the other hand, when we are sending out "bad vibrations", or the lower level vibrations of the negative emotions, Quantum Physics and the Law of Attraction require that more bad things happen to us. Since like attracts like, we are attracting more bad things into our life to feel bad about.
Quantum Physics Is At Work All Around You
You can see Quantum Physics and the Law of Attraction working all around you. Don't you know people who seem to live a charmed life? Why do such good things keep happening to them? It's because of the Law of Attraction: they are attracting these good things with their good, higher level vibrations!
Now think of other people you know. There are those who always seem to be in crisis, or depressed. They seem to have bad things happening in their life constantly. Why? Because their negative emotions are constantly attracting more negative things to be upset about.
Quantum Physics is also the reason these sayings are true for most people:
"The rich get richer and the poor get poorer." The rich people attract more riches, and the poor, with worrying about their debt or their poverty, attract more of the same.
"You are what you think." Once again, the laws of Quantum Physics will bring you more of what you think about. The emotions of your thoughts will bring more things into your life to match them. You will attract to you whatever you focus on with great emotion.
Quantum Physics, the Law of Attraction, and YOU!
So this Law of Attraction can bring you both good things or bad things. Which would you prefer? Since it is invariably going to bring them anyway, wouldn't you like to learn how to use it to bring you the things you want?
How can you use Quantum Physics and The Law of Attraction to bring you more money?
Focus on how happy, joyous, proud, elated, etc., you feel when you get money. Reproduce those emotions by remembering the times you attracted money to you, and visualize receiving money right now, in the present. Especially, feel gratitude for having received the money.
Also, give money away, with joy and gratitude for this extra money you have that you can give away. Quantum Physics laws will bring you even more to give away and be thankful for!
How can you use Quantum Physics and the Law of Attraction to bring you better health?
Focus, with gratitude, on what is right about your health. Visualize your good health now, and the more good health you want. Avoid focusing on what is wrong with your health.
For example, if you need to reduce pain, don't think about how the pain hurts and how you want relief. Instead, think about the joy of being able to move every which way freely and easily. In the case of disease, you can even visualize the cells in your perfect immune system conquering all the bad cells. You can see the bad cells disappear one by one until they are all gone! Quantum Physics and the law of attraction will bring you more of whichever you are focusing on -- the pain, or the joy. Which do you want?
A good thing to say, and visualize with gratitude, is the generic: "Every day in every way I am getting better and better!" This statement takes your thoughts away from your disease or your pain, and puts your focus, your thoughts, your emotions, and your vibrations at the higher levels -- thus attracting more of the same!
How can you use Quantum Physics and the Law of Attraction to bring you better relationships?
If you are single, use Quantum Physics to attract your perfect mate! Focus on feeling the wonderful emotions of being close with someone who has the specific qualities you are searching for. Jack Canfield, author of the "Chicken Soup for the Soul" series of books, has often commented on how he attracted his perfect wife in this very way -- by focusing on what he wanted!
If you are in a relationship, and want to improve it, use Quantum Physics to bring out what you love about your partner. Avoid any focus on what you don't like about them. Remember, if you focus on what you don't like, it will generate the negative emotions, and that will attract more of the same. Visualize, with great emotion, the things you love about him or her. Feel all the positive emotions of your partner displaying these qualities to you more and more. Since you will attract the same vibrations, the universe and the laws of Quantum Physics will rush to bring you more of what you want to continue these good vibrations! If you and your partner are both focusing on the good in each other, you will find your passion blooming again, and you'll find such joy in your relationship that you never knew could exist! And it's all due to Quantum Physics!
Create The Life You Desire With Quantum Physics
You can use Quantum Physics to bring you almost everything you desire. Practice it, and use it daily. For little things. For big things. Once you bring this technique into your life, Quantum Physics will bring you what you ask for. And it all works by natural laws of the universe. This Law of Attraction has always been here, but only recently have our scientists been able to isolate and measure it. Quantum Physics -- it's for real!
5 ways to attract money!
By. Pernille Madsen from lawofattractionsavvy.com
Your current money situation is a direct reflection of your money vibe. Therefore, the only way to improve your financial situation is to improve your money vibe. Once you do that, your financial situation will automatically improve accordingly.
Here are 5 easy ways to improve your money vibe:
#1 Imagine having and spending more money
Most people spend quite a lot of time imagining not having enough money (it’s usually referred to as “worrying about money!”). If you want more money, it’s much more helpful to do the opposite:
- imagine having more money
- imagine spending more money
- and feel how good it feels to have and to spend the money
The Universe does not know the difference between what you experience and what you imagine, it simply responds to what you vibrate, so imagining what you do want is very helpful.
#2 Appreciate the money you have
Appreciate the money you already have and what it provides you with, such as
- the food you do buy
- the electricity you pay for and what you use it for
- the rent/ mortgage, clothes, transportation, gifts, etc.
Appreciating what you already have is like telling the Universe vibrationally “thank you for this, I would like some more” and when Universe gets that signal from you, it’ll bring you more.
#3 Act as if
Even if you don’t have any money, you can still activate the vibration of abundance and wealth by acting as if you were very wealthy:
- pretend that you are a millionaire when you brush your teeth or eat an apple (how does a millionaire brush his/her teeth?)
- pretend that you are wealthy when you walk your dog or go for a walk.
- put on your best clothes, go shopping and try on some very expensive items pretending that you are rich enough to buy them.
#4 Feel now how you’ll feel then
Ask yourself how you will feel, once you’ve obtained the financial situation you want. Will it feel like
- or something else?
Once you’ve discovered the feeling, ask yourself where in your life you’re already feeling this feeling and do your best to active this particular feeling even more.
#5 Be more playful
Be less serious about money and more playful.
- use your favorite manifesting tool
- play money games (as adding a zero to every incoming amount in your bank account)
- talk much more about what you intend to do with the money (and much less about what you cannot do right now for lack of money)
You can do any of the above or all of them, as often and as long as feels good to you – they will all help you raise your money vibe!
However, if it feels like hard work or like something you should do, don’t do it (it won’t be helpful then!).
The more you do them (and feel good while doing so) the faster you’ll be able to shift your money vibe.
The Law of Vibration states that everything vibrates and nothing rests. Vibrations of the same frequency resonate with each other, so like attracts like energy. Everything is energy, including your thoughts. Consistently focusing on a particular thought or idea attracts its vibrational match. How to apply it: Focus on what you want instead of what you don’t want.
The Law of Relativity states that nothing is what it is until you relate it to something. Point of view is determined by what the observer is relating to. The nature, value, or quality of something can only be measured in relation to another object. How to apply it: Practice relating your situation to something worse than yours, and you will feel good about where you are.
The Law of Cause and Effect states that for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. Every cause has an effect, and every effect has a cause. Be at cause for what you desire, and you will get the effect. All thought is creative, so be careful what you wish for… you will get it. How to apply it: Consistently think and act on what you desire to be effective at getting it.
The Law of Polarity states that everything has an opposite. Hot-Cold, Light-Dark, Up-Down, Good-Bad. In the absense of that which you are not, that which you are… is not. Polar opposites make existence possible. If what you are not didn’t coexist with what you are, then what you are could not be. Therefore, do not condemn or criticize what you are not or what you don’t want. How to apply it: Look for the good in people and situations. What you focus on, you make bigger in your life.
The Law of Rythym states that everything has a natural cycle. The tides go in and back out, night follows day, and life regenerates itself. We all have good times and bad times, but nothing stays the same. Change is constant. Knowing that “This too shall pass” is great wisdom about life’s ebb and flow. How to apply it: When you are on a down swing, know that things will get better. Think of the good times that are coming.
The Law of Gestation states that everything takes time to manifest. All things have a beginning and grow into form as more energy is added to it. Thoughts are like seeds planted in our fertile minds that bloom into our physical experience if we have nourished them. How to apply it: Stay focused and know that your goals will become reality when the time is right.
The Law of Transmutation states that energy moves in and out of physical form. Your thoughts are creative energy. The more you focus your thinking on what you desire, the more you harness your creative power to move that energy into results in your life. The Universe organizes itself according to your thoughts. How to apply it: Put your energy and effort, your thoughts and actions into attracting what you desire, and you will surely attract the physical manifestation of that energy.
The 7 Natural Laws of the Universe are working with you and for you. Take charge of your life by focusing on what you want, and by law, you will have it.
This was taken from Gittefalkenberg
This was written By. Luciano Passuello from http://litemind.com/
Here are 121 things you can do starting today to help you think faster, improve memory, comprehend information better and unleash your brain’s full potential.
- Solve puzzles and brainteasers.
- Cultivate ambidexterity. Use your non-dominant hand to brush your teeth, comb your hair or use the mouse. Write with both hands simultaneously. Switch hands for knife and fork.
- Embrace ambiguity. Learn to enjoy things like paradoxes andoptical illusions.
- Learn mind mapping.
- Block one or more senses. Eat blindfolded, wear earplugs, shower with your eyes closed.
- Develop comparative tasting. Learn to properly taste wine,chocolate, beer, cheese or anything else.
- Find intersections between seemingly unrelated topics.
- Learn to use different keyboard layouts. Try Colemak or Dvorak for a full mind twist!
- Find novel uses for common objects. How many different uses can you find for a nail? 10? 100?
- Reverse your assumptions.
- Learn creativity techniques.
- Go beyond the first, ‘right’ answer.
- Transpose reality. Ask “What if?” questions.
- Turn pictures or the desktop wallpaper upside down.
- Become a critical thinker. Learn to spot common fallacies.
- Learn logic. Solve logic puzzles.
- Get familiar with the scientific method.
- Draw. Doodle. You don’t need to be an artist.
- Think positive.
- Engage in arts — sculpt, paint, play music — or any other artistic endeavor.
- Learn to juggle.
- Eat ‘brain foods’.
- Be slightly hungry.
- Sit up straight.
- Drink lots of water.
- Vary activities. Get a hobby.
- Sleep well.
- Power nap.
- Listen to music.
- Conquer procrastination.
- Go technology-less.
- Look for brain resources in the web.
- Change clothes. Go barefoot.
- Master self-talk.
- Play chess or other board games. Play via Internet (particularly interesting is to play an ongoing game by e-mail).
- Play ‘brain’ games. Sudoku, crossword puzzles or countless others.
- Be childish!
- Play video games.
- Be humorous! Write or create a joke.
- Create a List of 100.
- Have an Idea Quota.
- Capture every idea. Keep an idea bank.
- Incubate ideas. Let ideas percolate. Return to them at regular intervals.
- Engage in ‘theme observation’. Try to spot the color red as many times as possible in a day. Find cars of a particular make. Invent a theme and focus on it.
- Keep a journal.
- Learn a foreign language.
- Eat at different restaurants – ethnic restaurants specially.
- Learn how to program a computer.
- Spell long words backwards. !gnignellahC
- Change your environment. Change the placement of objects or furniture — or go somewhere else.
- Write! Write a story, poetry, start a blog.
- Learn sign language.
- Learn a musical instrument.
- Visit a museum.
- Study how the brain works.
- Learn to speed-read.
- Find out your learning style.
- Dump the calendar!
- Try to mentally estimate the passage of time.
- “Guesstimate”. Are there more leaves in the Amazon rainforest or neuron connections in your brain? (answer).
- Make friends with math. Fight ‘innumeracy’.
- Build a Memory Palace.
- Learn a peg system for memory.
- Have sex! (sorry, no links for this one! )
- Memorize people’s names.
- Meditate. Cultivate mindfulness and an empty mind.
- Watch movies from different genres.
- Turn off the TV.
- Improve your concentration.
- Get in touch with nature.
- Do mental math.
- Have a half-speed day.
- Change the speed of certain activities. Go either super-slow or super-fast deliberately.
- Do one thing at a time.
- Be aware of cognitive biases.
- Put yourself in someone else’s shoes. How would different people think or solve your problems? How would a fool tackle it?
- Adopt an attitude of contemplation.
- Take time for solitude and relaxation.
- Commit yourself to lifelong learning.
- Travel abroad. Learn about different lifestyles.
- Adopt a genius. (Leonardo is excellent company!)
- Have a network of supportive friends.
- Get competitive.
- Don’t stick with only like-minded people. Have people around that disagree with you.
- Change your perspective. Short/long-term, individual/collective.
- Go to the root of the problems.
- Collect quotes.
- Change the media you’re working on. Use paper instead of the computer; voice recording instead of writing.
- Read the classics.
- Develop your reading skill. Reading effectively is a skill. Master it.
- Summarize books.
- Develop self-awareness.
- Say your problems out loud.
- Describe one experience in painstaking detail.
- Learn Braille. You can start learning the floor numbers while going up or down the elevator.
- Buy a piece of art that disturbs you. Stimulate your senses in thought-provoking ways.
- Try different perfumes and scents.
- Mix your senses. How much does the color pink weigh? How does lavender scent sound?
- Debate! Defend an argument. Try taking the opposite side, too.
- Use time boxing.
- Allocate time for brain development.
- Have your own mental sanctuary.
- Be curious!
- Challenge yourself.
- Develop your visualization skills. Use it at least 5 minutes a day.
- Take notes of your dreams. Keep a notebook by your bedside and record your dreams first thing in the morning or as you wake up from them.
- Learn to lucid dream.
- Keep a lexicon of interesting words. Invent your own words.
- Find metaphors. Connect abstract and specific concepts.
- Manage stress.
- Get random input. Write about a random word in a magazine. Read random sites using StumbleUpon or Wikipedia.
- Take different routes each day. Change the streets you follow to work, jog or go back home.
- Install a different operating system on your computer.
- Improve your vocabulary.
- Deliver more than what’s expected.