Thursday, September 26, 2013

Money affirmations- Speak money in your life! (This truly works!)

“The greatest discovery of my generation is that human beings can alter their lives by altering their attitudes of mind. —William James 

(Say these affirmations out loud or in your head, just FEEL them at the bottom of your core!)



I always have more than enough money to meet my needs.

Unexpected money simply falls into my lap.

God is my Source and Supply for all material and spiritual Substance.

I forgive any and all debt owed to me, therefore my thoughts are now completely on abundance.

I attract only lucrative, enjoyable and beneficial circumstances.

I receive money just by thinking luxuriously.

I receive my Divine Inheritance from God because I AM His child and His heir.

I will always have more than enough money.

When I open my mailbox, there is always a check for me.

My wallet is bulging with money.

I love feeling as if I have plenty of money.
I choose to feel good about money now.
As I feel good about money, money must come.
I welcome financial freedom and ease now.
I give myself permission to be as rich as I want.
I deserve to have plenty of money.
I believe that money is flowing to me now.
I can feel my abundance growing daily.
I trust the universe to grow my abundance.
I just have to let go and allow money to flow.
Attracting money is fun if I relax and allow it.

Financial resources are lining up for me now.
I align with receiving money when I feel good.
I know that financial well-being is my right.
I always have more than enough money.
I am comfortable having large sums of money.
Money always comes to me with perfect timing.
I choose faith over worry, starting right now.
I can feel more money flowing to me easily.
There are no limits except what I allow.
I appreciate money for things it can provide.
I release my fears and doubts about money.

My inner guidance leads me to abundance.
Every day my belief in abundance grows.
I love spending money on things that create joy.
I think positively about money and abundance.
I give myself permission to be fully abundant.
I appreciate examples of abundance in my life.
I am grateful for the ability to manifest money!
I invite more money to come to me daily.
I always choose to focus on abundance.
Feeling joyful is a great way to attract money.
Money comes to me in fun and surprising ways!


These affirmations were borrowed from http://www.self-help-and-self-development.com and
http://www.attract-money-now.com/affirmations-for-attracting-money.html

No comments:

Post a Comment