Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Health Affirmations For A Strong Loving Body!

Affirmations for health
I am perfectly healthy in body, mind and spirit.
I am well, I am whole, and I am strong and healthy.
I am healthy, and full of energy and vitality.
All the cells of my body are daily bathed in the perfection of my divine being.
I am healthy, happy and radiant.
I radiate good health.
My body is a safe and pleasurable place for me to be.
My sleep is relaxed and refreshing.
I have all the energy I need to accomplish my goals and to fulfill my desires.
God’s love heals me and makes me whole.
My body is healed, restored and filled with energy.
Every Cell in my body vibrates with energy and perfect health
Loving myself heals my life.
I nourish my mind, body and soul with my thoughts .
My body heals quickly and easily I have the power to control my health.
I am in control of my health and wellness.
I have abundant energy, vitality and well-being.
I am healthy in all aspects of my being.
I do not fear being unhealthy because I know that I control my own body.
I am always able to maintain my ideal weight.
I am filled with energy to do all the daily activities in my life.
My mind is at peace.
I love and care for my body and it cares for me.
I establish healthy eating habits and I stick to them. I eat only at mealtime or when my body needs nourishment
My mind is adjusting my body metabolism to achieve and maintain my ideal weight
I enjoy regular exercise.
I have the power and ability to attain the perfect weight and body.
I now eat all the right foods for optimum health, energy and peak performance.
My body is healing and regenerating itself everyday.
With every deep breath I take, my body is burning fat and creating massive energy, health and vitality.
I now have all the energy I need.
I am now relaxed and filled with peace of mind. In my relaxed state, my body repairs and heals itself quickly.
My healing thoughts are now going deep into my subconscious mind and bringing total and continuous healing to my body.
I love, bless and thank the foods that I choose to eat, and I intend that whatever I consume provides me with positive healing energy.
I believe that all things are possible, and with this understanding I now create my own vibrant good health.
I am aware that by helping to heal another, I also heal myself.
My body is energy, fluid and pliable and positive thoughts move easily through it to create perfect health, happiness, and abundance.
I am in control of my life and health. I choose to be beautiful, joyous, healthy and prosperous
I am filled with energy, vitality and radiant health.
It is natural for my body to be well.
Even if I don’t know what to do in order to get better, my body does.
I have trillions of cells with individual Consciousness, and they know how to achieve their individual balance.
When this condition began, I didn’t know what I know now.
If I had known then what I know now, this condition couldn’t have gotten started.
I don’t need to understand the cause of this illness.
I don’t need to explain how it is that I’m experiencing this illness.
I have only to gently, eventually, release this illness.
It doesn’t matter that it got started, because it’s reversing its course right now.
It’s natural that it would take some time for my body to begin to align to my improved thoughts of Well-Being.
There’s no hurry about any of this.
My body knows what to do.
Well-Being is natural to me.
My Inner Being is intricately aware of my physical body.
My cells are asking for what they need in order to thrive, and Source Energy is answering those requests .
I’m in very good hands .
I will relax now, to allow communication between my body and my Source.
My only work is to relax and breathe.
I can do that.
I can do that easily.
I am perfectly healthy in body, mind and spirit.
I am the healthiest I have ever been in my life.
My mind is at peace.
I love and care for my body and it cares for me.
I enjoy regular exercise.
I joined a gym that has yoga classes and a pool that utilize as much as possible.
I take walks on the every morning preferably in a park or on the beach.
I spread the knowledge I have learned about health to anyone that wants to learn about it. I take naps whenever my body needs rest.
I am well, I am whole, and I am strong and healthy.
I am always able to maintain my ideal weight.
I am healthy, and full of energy and vitality.
My body is the perspective I am using to allow who I really am to play and grow and rejoice.
I now eat all the right foods for optimum health, energy and peak performance.
I love, bless and thank the foods that I choose to eat, and I intend that whatever I consume provides me with positive, healing energy.
All the cells of my body are daily bathed in the perfection of my divine being and vibrate
with energy and health.
With every deep breath I take, my body is burning fat and creating massive energy, health and vitality.
I am healthy, happy and radiant.
I radiate good health.
My body is a safe and pleasurable place for me to be.
My sleep is relaxed and refreshing.
I have all the energy I need to accomplish my goals and to fulfill my desires.
I have the power to control my health and My body heals quickly and easily.
I do not fear being unhealthy because I know that I control my own body.
I am aware that by helping to heal another, I also heal myself
My healing thoughts are now going deep into my subconscious mind and bringing total and continuous healing to my body
My body is energy, fluid and pliable and positive thoughts move easily through it to create perfect health, happiness, and abundance
I am in control of my life and health. I choose to be beautiful, joyous, healthy and prosperous
I am filled with energy, vitality and radiant health.
My Inner Being is intricately aware of my physical body.
I value my time and energy.
The universe always serves my higher interests.
Whenever I am saying ‘no’ to anything or pushing against anything, I am resisting the stream of well-being. I simply find things to say ‘yes’ to!
I am relaxing toward what I do want, rather than pushing against what I don’t want. My words are an indicator of my direction, and the way I feel is an even clearer indicator of my allowing or resisting.
I talk more and more of what I do want. As I do that, things keep getting better and better!
I am experiencing that well-being truly does abound! It’s everywhere!
I see through the eyes of my True Being.
I choose thoughts that feel good. The faster I get to a place of feeling good, the better my life is and the more I have to offer others.
As I control my thoughts, I control the way I feel, and I am truly free!
I know that all is truly well, no matter how it may seem from the physical perspective, no matter what the appearance is.
I am a Lover. I am a physical extension of Pure Positive Energy or Love.
As I am able to allow that Pure Love Energy to flow, no matter what, in spite of the conditions that surround me, then I have achieved unconditional love!
I allow myself to play and enjoy life.
I believe that all things are possible, and with this understanding I now create my own vibrant good health
– Greg Nice
These affirmations were created by: http://believeinchange.wordpress.com/

1 comment:

  1. " the most highly evolved part of the brain."... this is a kinda statment ,
    coming from page editor that save on internet \ ink and paper and so
    print his smartness so wide that on a Laptop you can read with cofort
    only with a Microscop . with no limitetions on how deep you can
    print one must cosider stupidity or ignorance as sole reason for
    this wide swidscreen for wild screem of readers refusing to use
    reading glasses only because you are so used to them you forgot
    or forget it's on . no wonder ther isn't many comments ,probably
    one need to read first ,and with sore eyes no one is in the mood
    ,go meditate on it .

    ReplyDelete