Tuesday, December 10, 2013

The most Powerful words you will every speak... I AM!

Speak your I-Am's  out loud everyday in the morning! 

I AM is the name of God. I AM is known as the “Lost Word”. The word “I AM” has never really been lost. But the true meaning has been. The power that goes with understanding what I AM is and has been lost. I searched for the best book I could find on this subject but couldn’t seem to find what I was looking for so but through the hundreds of metaphysical books I had read I knew that I AM was important enough to have one book on the subject…… I took the best of the best from the best authors on the subject (in my humble opinion of course) and compiled this little masterpiece of the great I AM. Within its pages if you apply what you read and understand you may just be surprised at the results.
It is with this in mind that this book was born.



I AM Love, I AM Wealth, I AM Health, I AM Spirit, I AM Power, I AM Abundance, I AM Plenty, I AM Divine Substance, I AM Strength, I AM Source Energy, I AM Genius, I AM Beauty, I AM Life, I AM Color, I AM Thankful, I AM Divine Mind, I AM Energy, I AM God, I AM Happy, I AM Fun, I AM Law, I AM Open Minded, I AM Young, I AM Strong, I AM Wise, I AM Wonderful, I AM Positive, I AM Determined, I AM Motivated, I AM Persistent, I AM Upbeat, I AM Confident, I AM Thoughtful, I AM Tolerant, I AM Integrity, I AM Confidence, I AM Divine Energy, I AM Success, I AM Intelligence, I AM The Truth, I AM Good, I AM That I AM, I AM Mind, I AM Joy, I AM One With God, I AM Perfect, I AM Peace, I AM Whole, I AM Grateful, I AM Secure, I AM Free, I AM Consciousness, I AM Awareness, I AM Mind, I AM Insight, I AM Revelation, I AM Illumination, I AM Enlightenment, I AM Heaven, I AM Unlimited, I AM Harmony, I AM Prosperous, I AM A Magnet, I AM Gifted, I AM Responsible, I AM Vitality, I AM Radiant Substance, I AM Divinity, I AM Light, I AM The Way, I AM Everything, I AM Alive, I AM Calm, I AM Relaxed, I AM Divinely Guided, I AM Pure, I AM Noble, I AM Awake, I AM Allowing, I AM Creative, I AM Blessed, I AM Worthy, I AM Blissful, I AM Beautiful, I AM Grace, I AM Focused, I AM Kindness, I AM Imagination, I AM Inspired, I AM Thin, I AM Vibration, I AM The Universe, I AM Master Of My Destiny, I AM what I desire to be...

2 comments:

  1. I help out many abuse survivors online and tell them similar messages. Change your thinking, change your life! Many have mastered manifesting misery, it's simple to do, simple to focus on those things we hate in our lives. We instill those thoughts into our very mind and souls. Instead we simply need to focus on those things that you've eloquently stated. These things may not be in our lives as of YET, but when we see them in our minds and feel the freedom that these bring in our hearts(if only for a moment). With practise, practise and more practise they WILL begin to happen! Keep up the good, light, work! :) Walking Buffalo Man

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very well said.. Keep up the good work !!! Cheers !!! God Bless.

    ReplyDelete