Thursday, January 16, 2014

Stories of money materializing instantly! Does Intention produce these results? Please comment below!

Sometimes this "money from heaven" truly seems like a godsend when it appears in desperately needed situations.
1.  
   I just finished reading the stories of money appearing out of nowhere. Before reading those stories, I had never heard of anyone having an experience similar to mine. This happened when I was attending college in the mid-'70s in Allentown, Pennsylvania.
It was evening and I had been hitting the books and I decided I needed a soda. My dorm did not have a soda machine, but the one next door did, so I walked over there and entered the common area where the machine was. I pulled the change from my pocket and realized that I was a quarter short.
Dang! I thought, I really wanted a soda. Just at that moment, something in my peripheral vision caught my eye. I looked up just in time to see a quarter falling straight down to the floor about five feet in front of me. I looked around and no one was there and no one was in the adjoining hallways. The coin fell straight down, not on a trajectory, as it would if someone had thrown it. I had only thought about needing a quarter, not spoken it out loud, so there was no way anyone would have known I needed a quarter even if there had been someone there.
I picked it up and it looked like a normal quarter, so I used it to buy a soda and went back to my room. I have told this story only to close friends and even then they are usually pretty skeptical.
2.  There are many documented instances of money raining down from the skies. During a storm in August, 1940, numerous coins fell on the Meshchera region of Russia. In 1956, pennies and halfpennies plopped down on children in Hanham, England as they were heading home from school. And in 1976, two clergymen watched as 2,000 marks worth of banknotes fluttered down from a clear sky in Limburg, West Germany.
3. This happened to me last year on a clear beautiful sunny September day. I had just come back from picking something up for lunch and parked in the lot at work and was walking from my car to the office door, when all of a sudden I heard a clinking sound, like something metallic hitting the asphalt. Just a couple feet in front of me, I saw two shiny new pennies, glimmering in the sun against the black pavement. As I was about to pick them up (hey, why not? Find a penny pick it up...) something fell right in front of my face, then another, and another, which almost hit me in the arm before hitting the ground. There were now about 6 or 7 bright, freshly minted cents around me, within a few feet radius. I looked around to see who might be throwing their change at me, and from where, but I seemed to be alone in the lot, and there was nowhere above me somebody could be dropping them from anyhow, since I was still too far from the office building for that to be possible where they were falling. As I stood there, wondering what the heck was going on, I felt a sudden shooting pain on the top of my head, and saw a penny land at my feet after it struck me. I bent down and picked up the handful of pennies, and as I was picking them up, two or three more fell to the ground nearby. I picked one up and it was very warm. What was also somewhat odd was that each penny was dated 2000, which I realized after I got back in the office and took another look at the coins.
4. I was an unwed mother of an 11-month-old son. I was working during the day, barely making enough to pay the sitter and rent. As my son was sick often, medical and doctors' bills had already mounted. I made enough to purchase formula, food and diapers for my son, but could only afford lunchmeat, bread, chips and Instant Breakfast for myself. It was Christmas time. It was cold, wet and I had to take the baby with me to the store. Having to pay a sitter during the day was expensive, and I certainly didn't have enough to pay one to keep him while I went to the store. We were parked at the store, and I remember thinking to myself, "Oh, God! How am I going to get the things I need with only $20?" That amount would cover diapers and formula but not the food we needed to get by. It was a very cold, damp and windy night. I asked God to protect my son, since there was no other way than to take him out in the elements. As I got out of the car and put him in the grocery cart, I noticed how dark and cold it was, and that no one else was anywhere in sight. Then, three $20 bills blew up to me. Then the wind suddenly stopped. I could hardly believe my eyes! I looked left, right and all around. There was no one else in the parking lot! I knew somehow, somewhere God saw and heard my plight and sent "money from heaven."
The conclusion of these story are: You are provided for 
and loved! You have unlimited power at 
your disposal and God is always willing 
to assist you! (Believe its already done) 
Brought to you by: Paranormal.about.com

No comments:

Post a Comment